Saturday, August 4, 2018

Fairest by Marissa Meyer

Fairest by Marissa Meyer

about the book
Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her "glamour" to gain power. But long before she crossed paths with Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, Levana lived a very different story- a story that has never been told.... until now. 

My thoughts about the book 

1. Did you get lost in the book? In some ways I did. 

2. Was the character development intriguing?
yes  in  a way it was. 


3.  Did you care about the characters? 
kind of 


4. What is your favorite quote from the book?
"From this day forward, you will be my sun at dawn and my stars at night, and I vow to love and cherish you for all our days."

5. Why was it your favorite quote?
Because when I read it that line, it made me think of my husband and how much I love him. 

6. Was there is anything you disliked about the book?
I cannot think of anything that I disliked about it. 

7. Were you engaged immediately or did it take you awhile to "get into the book"? 
Yes I was. I probably would have done had it read but taken care of my daughter and then starting another book that I really wanted to read got in the way of finishing it lol

8. Would you recommend this book to anyone?
yes

9. Is there material in this book that is not good for kids to read?
Yes if you do not want your kids to read about death and murder and etc

10. Where did you buy it at?
I bought it from target. 


Happy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment