Saturday, July 1, 2017

Witch Season: Summer and Fall by Jeff Mariotte

Witch Season: Summer and Fall by Jeff Mariotte

about the book

When a gorgeous stranger seeks refuge at Kerry's summer-share house, she knows her life is about to change. Daniel Blessing is mysterious and charismatic--and on the run from a powerful witch named Season. Kerry and her friends don't believe in witches and spells, but Kerry can't help believing Daniel...and falling for him.
But falling for Daniel pulls her into a feud his family has been waging for generations. A dark feud of passion, magic, and revenge. Which means all of their lives are in serious danger. Because now Season wants Kerry and her friends dead, too.

Just a little heads up in quotes from the author "The Witch Season books are no longer available in their original form. They have been slightly revised and updated and released as Dark Vengeance, Volume 1 (containing the full novels Summer and Fall) and Dark Vengeance, Volume 2 (containing Winter and Spring). Same great story, all new package!  " Just wanted to let you know this as I did not until I was looking on his website to find a about the book (as my book is upstairs and I am downstairs and dont feel like walking up the starts to get the book lol)

my thoughts on the book

1. Did you get lost in the book?

Yes I did, I started reading on the Wednesday afternoon sometime and finished last night. I probably would have finished it Thursday night but as I have a daughter to take care of and had to do some grocery shopping I just did not have the time to lol.

2. Was the character development intriguing?

Yes it was. I loved following a long with the characters as they went thru there lives.

3. Did you care about the characters?

Yes I did. When Kerry fell for Daniel I cheered her on. When she lost a love one I was  sad a long with her.

4. What is your favorite quote from the book?

Did not really have a favorite quote from the book

5. Why was it your favorite quote?
 n/a

6. Was there anything you disliked about the book?

In some ways yes and in some ways no.

7. Were you engaged immediately, or did it take you a while to "get into it"?

Yes it took a couple of pages to get into the book. I think it was like chapter two when I really got into the book

8. Would you recommend this book to others?

Maybe

9. Is there a lot of material in the book that would not be good for kids to read?

Yes if you do not want your kids to read books about fighting and relationships, and death.

10. Where did you buy it at?

I bought at a thrift a year or so ago and just now reading it lol


Happy Reading




No comments:

Post a Comment