Monday, July 10, 2017

Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige

Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige

About the book

Seventeen year old Snow has spent her life locked in Whittaker Psychiatric- but she isn't crazy. And that's not the worst of it. Her very first kiss proves anything but innocent... when Bale, her only love, turns violent.

despite Snow knowing that bale would never truly hurt her, he is taken away- dashing her last hope for any sort of future in the mental ward she calls home. With nowhere else to turn, snow finds herself drawn to a strange new orderly who whispers secrets in the night about a mysterious past and a kingdom that's heres for the taking-- if only she can find her way past the iron gates to the Tree that has been haunting her dreams.

beyond the tree lies Algid, a land far away from the real world. frozen by a ruthless king. and there too await the river witch, a village boy named Kai, the charming thief Jagger, and  a prophecy that snow will save them all.

my thoughts about the book

1 Did you get lost in the book?

Yes, I did. So lost that I just couldn't put it down and i had to make myself to eat and etc lol

2. Was the character development intriguing?

Yes it was. I just could not wait to see what happens to Snow

3. Did you care about the characters?

Yes and no. I cared about the good characters and did not really care the bad ones lol

4. what is your favorite quote from the book?

Everyone lies everywhere. I saw your world, too, princess. not much of it. but enough"

5. why was it your favorite quote?

Because it holds some truth to it. Everyone lies

6. Was there anything you disliked about the book?

simple answer is nope there wasn't

7. were you engaged immediately, or did it take you a while to " get into it"?
I think it took a page or two for me to really get into the book but once I did i couldn't put it down

8. Would you recommend this book to others?

I sure would and I am right this minute. Please everyone go pick this book up and read it. You will not be disappointed.

9. Is there a lot of material in the book that would not be good for kids to read?

There is a lot of fighting in the book so if you do not want your child to read about fighting then no this is a not a book for them.

10. Where did you buy it at?

I bought it at books a million but I am sure you can buy it from amazon or barnes a noble and you may even find it in the library if you was to look there if you wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment