Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Tempted by P.C. Cast + Kristin Cast

Tempted is book in the a house of night novel series.  It was a pretty good book. It ended on the sad side but it was still a pretty good. In this book Zoey Redbird must stop Kalona again and save the world.  In this book she learns somethings but she doesnt know if they are the truth or not. She loses someone close to her. And then she loses her self

To find out more that has happened to Zoey Redbird pick this book up and read it.

Like I said this book is a pretty good book. I just love the house of night novel series. They all are really good books.

Happy reading

editing this because I just realized that I had done read this book and done a review on it. here is the other review that I had done.

http://bethsbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/05/tempted-by-pc-cast-kristin-cast.html

No comments:

Post a Comment