Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween, I hope you all are having a good Halloween and that you all stay safe tonight while trick or treating. You know what ever happened to the good old days of going door to door on Halloween. I remember as a kid dressing up in my costume and going door to door trick or treating. It was so much fun. Now days you have fall festival or trunk or treat. Dont get me wrong those are okay to and a little fun but not as fun as it was when I was a kid.  I know that times are tough and not safe anymore but if you ask our parents they would tell you that is how they felt when they was carrying us trick or treating. I hope that in the next several years we can get it back to door to door trick or treating.

Okay here is a few pictures of Mike and I dressed up for Halloween. What all are you dressing up as.
Over look our jeans and the fact that my hair isnt braided. I wish my hair was long enough to braid it like Katniss from hunger games. Yes we dressed up in district 12 training shirts for halloween this year.

hunger games hunger games hunger games hunger games

No comments:

Post a Comment