Friday, May 15, 2015

Instant speed reading: how to read faster instantly by the instant series

About the book

How fast can you read? Not very fast, right? Or at least not as fast as you would like...otherwise you wouldn't be reading this? 

Now how about if you can increase your reading speed by 5, or even 10times faster than you read now...guarantee? 


My thoughts about the book

I really don't know if it has helped me read faster or not. As in some ways I am already a fast reader. The helpful techniques may help others to learn how to read faster. 

Like one helpful technique that is used in this book is called group of 5 and I pretty much already do this. I also use my finger to as I read. When using your finger to read does help you read faster. 

Do I think this book is helpful, yes I do think it may help others. 

Happy reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment