Thursday, April 2, 2015

Zodiac Killer: Newly Discovered Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by the Holy Ghost Writer

Zodiac Killer: Newly Discovered Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by the Holy Ghost Writer

About the book

Could it really be that The Zodiac Killer and DB Cooper are one and the same unidentified criminals?

With the knowledge that Jack The Ripper may have living descendants, could it be that The Zodiac Killer is his offspring?

Imagine if Sherlock Holmes were put on these cases, would the culprits finally be revealed?
 
 
My thoughts about the book.
 
I really liked this book and thinks it is very good. When I first started to read this book I thought it was going to take me a a couple of days to get it read but I got very interested in it as I read it and couldnt stop reading it. I love how the author used part of history and modern world together. It made it feel so realistic. Yes I would recommend this book to everyone who wants to read it. 
 
 Here is the link to the ebook. Go get it and read it and you will not reget reading this book.
 http://www.amazon.com/Zodiac-Killer-Discovered-Adventures-Sherlock-ebook/dp/B00QQR2GU8

No comments:

Post a Comment