Wednesday, May 29, 2013

sorry i havent posted much

sorry i havent posted much but there has just been alot going on. i have been trying to catch up on my reading but it has been hard to with things that has been going on. first was that my dear husband and i was trying to have a baby but that didnt work out after like 6 months of trying with the help of a doctor (well really nearly 9 years on and off with the help of a doctor) we decided that we was done with all that and hopefully by jan we will be able to start the adoption process. we are fixing to start the process of a move that we have coming up in the next couple of months. so things has been very busy and stressful. i promise i will try to get a book finished and review it on here for you as soon as i can.

to my readers please dont give up on me and this blog. i promise i am trying to get caught up with my reading.

happy reading to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment