Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fifty shades of grey: book 1 by e.l. James

I finally just finished reading fifty shades of grey and it took me like a month to read it. It really wasn't my cup of tea. But I have heard the second book is better. So I am undecided if I want to get the second book and read it or not. Okay more on book one.

I just didn't enjoy it. The whole time I was reading it I was wondering where the story line was at. Was the story line about Ana loosing her virginity or was the story line about the relationship of Ana and mr grey or was it something different. I also didn't enjoy reading some of the sex scenes. When I first heard about this book I thought it would be a pretty good book but no it isn't. I don't enjoy reading about women being told what to do and being beating. To me that is what the whole book was about. A man wanting to have control over a woman. I think my favorite part of the book was the ending.

Well that is all I have to say about this book.

Happy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment