Thursday, May 3, 2012

sorry i havent posted much here lately

sorry i havent posted much here lately. i think i had made one post about my sister's husband. well a week ago she took him off of lifesupport so for nearly a week there my husband and i went back home to our home state to be with our family and i didnt feel like reading to much while we was there. i also want to take the time to thank you to the ones that sent up a prayer for my sister and her family. and now i just want to take the time to thank you all for reading my blog. i know i havent said that yet but thank you all for reading and i hope that you are finding the love of books that is if you havent gotten it yet. i love to read. i love books and i love my kindle lol. i hope my readers are all doing good and i promise you i will try to get this book i am reading finished as soon as i can.

happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment