Thursday, November 24, 2011

why i am thankful

i know this isnt about books but i would just like to share. i have been seeing where people are saying what they are thankful for. well i am just making one thing of what all i am thankful for.

i am thankful for my friends who has been there for me though this deployment and who has just been a shoulder to lean on (even though we havent sit down and talk in person. you have been there for me thru the internet)

i am thankful for my family. no matter how much we get on each other nerves (i know we all get on each other nerves) you have still been there for me when i needed you.

i am thankful to have my life and left. and to have God in my life.

i am thankful to have a home

and most important i am thankful to have mike in my life. i do not know where i would be if it wasnt for him. i am thankful that he is brave, strong and has courage to do something that protects us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment