Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Tale of Two Cities By: Charles Dickens

yep i just finished reading a tale of two cities. and i hate to say this but it was not that great of a book. to me it just seemed like charles dickens just carries every where in the book. i know there may be some out there who will like this book and you know if you like it that is good for you. i really didnt like. dont get me wrong i think charles dickens is a good writer. there is some of his books that i have read that i like. i need to find them up and reread them and blog about them lol. i wish that a tale of two cities had been a good book for me but it wasnt. it took me right a month to get it read. if you want to read this book read. do not let my views on this book stand in your way of reading it.

happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment